Permanent & Temporary

Visa Attorney Oklahoma

Obtaining a temporary visa to visit, study or work in the United States is, as everything immigration-related, complicated and requires a true professional attorney: someone that understands the process and has been there many times before.  Temporary worker visas are for persons who want to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time, and are not considered permanent or indefinite.  Each of these visas require the prospective employer to first file a petition with U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).  An approved petition is required to apply for a work visa.


The most common type of temporary visas in the United States are:

• B-1  (Non-immigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business)

• B-2 (Tourism, pleasure or visiting)

• Visa Waiver Program (Allows citizens of participating countries to travel to the United States without a visa for stays of 90 days or less)


Students may come into the U. S. using these temporary visas:

• F-1 (Foreign students in schools)

• M-1 (Foreign students in schools)

• J-1 (Exchange visitor visa)


Most common temporary visa types for work purposes include:

• E (Treaty trader / treaty investor)

• H-1B (Person in Specialty Occupation)

• H-1B1 (Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional)

• H-2A (Temporary Agricultural Worker)

• H-2B (Temporary Non-agricultural Worker)

• H-3 (Trainee or Special Education visitor)

• L (Intracompany Transferee)

• O (Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement)

• P-1 (Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group)

• P-2 (Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)

• P-3 Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)


The law firm of Jonny Randall, Esq., has obtained temporary visas for Oklahomans since 1998 and is one for the most experienced and knowledgeable in the state.


Click here to schedule

your case evaluation.



Any and all information and material contained in this website (and all of its pages) are intended only as general information and does not constitute formal or informal legal advice or a solicitation of legal services.  If a statute, rule or regulation of any particular jurisdiction renders the exchange of information to be proscribed or nonconforming, in whole or in part, then this law firm,

JONNY V.  RANDALL, ESQ., INC., will not accept representation based upon said exchange of information.