Drug crimes in Oklahoma are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Oklahoma has one of the highest incarceration rates in the country. If you or a loved one has been arrested or is accused of a drug crime, it is very important to retain a knowledgeable and aggressive attorney.
Our law office is ready to protect you from a wide amount of drug charges including:
• Possession, cultivation, and sale or marijuana
• Sale and trafficking offenses
• Drug crimes that include cocaine and methamphetamine
• Drug crimes that include heroin and prescription medications
When facing this kind of stress, it can seem that there isn’t any way to combat your charges. Or no way to clear your name and get your life back. Our law firm has been there before and knows what to do. The law has specific guidelines or how an officer of the law must conduct a search, a field sobriety test, and other things. If procedures weren’t followed, evidence against you may not be allowed.
You can be charged with drug trafficking whether you are suspected of acting as a mule or you’re the head of an international drug trafficking organization.
• Five grams and up of crack you’re looking at ten to life and fine between $25,000 – $100,000
• 28 grams to 299 grams of cocaine you’re looking at ten to life and fine between $25,000 – $100,000
• 20 grams of methamphetamine you’re looking at four to life and fine between $25,000 – $100,000
Oklahoma has strict enforcement laws and harsh penalties. You shouldn’t go it alone when being prosecuted for any types of drug crimes.
PRESS ANY PHONE NUMBER
BELOW TO CALL
Any and all information and material contained in this website (and all of its pages) are intended only as general information and does not constitute formal or informal legal advice or a solicitation of legal services. If a statute, rule or regulation of any particular jurisdiction renders the exchange of information to be proscribed or nonconforming, in whole or in part, then this law firm,
JONNY V. RANDALL, ESQ., INC., will not accept representation based upon said exchange of information.